Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 36

Thread: gotta question..

  1. #1
    Inactive Member omikins's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2003
    Posts
    29
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If I scanned this Yami no Matsuei doujinshi, would anyone be willing to translate it and help me edit it? It's about 95 pages long, Tsuzuki x Hisoka pairing.. if you wanna help me, send me an email or leave a message here or get me on AIM or something ^__^;

    thanks!

    ~katze

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Risu-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2003
    Posts
    659
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Couple questions:

    1) is it in Japanese or Chinese? (Can't tell from the cover, there's no hiragana...)

    2) if it's in Japanese, is the text typed or handwritten? (I have a much easier time with typed text than with people's handwriting. ^^; [img]wink.gif[/img]

    3) how long are you willing to be patient with me if I did the translating? ^^;;;;;;;;; (my current do list: the rest of God Child, Blood Hound, the 5 Cain doujinshi, the rest of Earthian for Ob-session, more of Fruits Basket for MangaProject... ^^;;; I always have a lot more ambition than I have time...)

    4) would S-C.net be willing to host it if/when done?

    5) if it's typed and in Japanese and if y'all are willing to wait on me for translating, is anyone out there bored and looking for editing to do? (I'm a decent translator but a completely terrible scanner/editor...)

  3. #3
    Inactive Member omikins's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2003
    Posts
    29
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    alrighty.. let's see here.. ^__^;

    1) i think it's japanese, but i have a hard time telling the difference for i r stupid [img]tongue.gif[/img] I can scan a couple pages and show you.

    2) it's typed

    3) i've got all the time in the world [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    4) if they want to.. I have no problem hosting it on mine ^^;

    5) i'm a fair editor, as long as i can figure out what goes in what bubbles [img]tongue.gif[/img] (ie: if the translation is like 'and so george and frank went to snowball land and had a lot of fun. then they went off to weaselworld and kicked a weasel. darn weasel. always getting in my way.' and theres like, 16 bubbles, it confuses the heck out of me what goes where ^_^;; )

    *cough* anyhoo ^__^; umm let me know ^_^

  4. #4
    Inactive Member X_Manga's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    38
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    mmmm about your signature , i want be a fan of akito souma , can i???? if i haven't web site , i don't understand well that point [img]redface.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member omikins's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2003
    Posts
    29
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ffffff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by X_Manga:
    mmmm about your signature , i want be a fan of akito souma , can i???? if i haven't web site , i don't understand well that point [img]redface.gif[/img] </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    http://www25.brinkster.com/dreamlessy/ <~~ go there. tis the fanlisting site.. don't need a site to sign up. just a name, a country, and an email address ^^;

  6. #6
    Inactive Member X_Manga's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    38
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    thanks ?? but i couldn't i'll try again ^_^

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner crisisdreams's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2002
    Posts
    382
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh, s-c.net would love to put that doujinshi up if it were scanlated. ^^ And if it's Chinese, I can probably help you with that (I haven't seen many Yami doujinshi around ^^)...hmmm...how do you tell if it's Chinese or Japanese? Well, Japanese text is *a lot* simpler looking. Each character isn't filled with a million different strokes...they're very smooth and look like they can written without taking the pen off the paper. Chinese text is complex, complex, complex. Very clunky looking. (Gah...I still wish someone would just invent a Chinese alphabet already...)

    *reads top text* Ohhhh it's Tsuzuki x Hisoka! ^x^

  8. #8
    Inactive Member SakuraSun's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 5th, 2003
    Posts
    56
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    my god chinese... *dies* you can constantly hear me whining about "why can't these people just get an alphabet like normal contries?!?!" >_O

  9. #9
    Inactive Member omikins's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2003
    Posts
    29
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ffffff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by SakuraSun:
    my god chinese... *dies* you can constantly hear me whining about "why can't these people just get an alphabet like normal contries?!?!" >_O</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    scares me too o.o;;;

    ....d00d... is your icon a marmot? lol

  10. #10
    Inactive Member ember_fang's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    44
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    -_- who are you calling *people*?? [img]mad.gif[/img] ...I am Chinese. I am proud of my heritage! Our chinese writing may be complicated, but it's unique! and even Japanese use it!... [img]tongue.gif[/img] Nevermind...I was just on a rant just now...SakuraSun, I'm not angry at you, but I hope you can try not to underestimate the Chinese heritage or any other's for that matter.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •